Monday, October 10, 2011

The Winds of Change

So many changes since my last post

We moved.  Leaving behind the place where all 3 of our children took their first steps, the home where we had our first Christmas and the backyard where we spent many afternoons playing.  The biggest bonus is we live 0.9 miles away from the Malones!
Shep, helping Travis mow the lawn at the old house.
Grandma Hamblin passed away.  She is and always will be missed by all who knew her.  But I am happy for her to be reunited with Grandpa and my mom.
Bear turned 2.  He loves telling everyone he is two.  He had a party at Abby's pool, "mimming" is Bear's favorite thing to do.  He is our fun-loving boy who constantly keeps us on our toes.
Also, we are expecting to change from a family of 5 to a family of 6 in about 5 months.  This came as a surprise, a very fun surprise!  It has been a rough past couple of months.  Poor Travis has been doing it all while I lay around throwing up or nursing my disease ridden lips.  I'm feeling better now and am slowly getting back into society,  it feels good to be coming back.  We are so looking forward to March.  Our dream has always been 4 kids.