Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Loving Henry

Anney & Chris' little Henry came on April 14th.  7lbs 11 ounces of pure cuteness and love.


So I stayed one night with Anney in the hospital.  I was loving being there and getting to hold Henry and give him his binki while she slept.  I tried really hard not to get sleepy so she wouldn't hear him cry.  But sleep came no matter how hard I fought it.  One time in the middle of the night I jumped up when I heard  Henry.  Anney was totally out of it (c-section, heavily medicated).  She kept talking about how hot she was.  I was freezing and thought for sure Henry was getting hypothermia.  I looked over at her to find she tried to cool herself off by pulling her gown up to her neck.  I really got the giggles seeing all her bits and pieces laying on the hospital bed for all to see.  It's now a proven fact that with childbirth you feel a little less private with your body than usual.



We are so glad this handsome little fella is here now.