Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

"His Resurrection broke what to that point had been the unyielding chains of death. He opened the path whereby each of Heavenly Father’s children born to earth would have the opportunity to rise from death to live again."  
Richard G. Scott
Jesus is the greatest hero of all.  I get a pit in my stomach thinking of all that he and the father endured to give us the gift of repentance and eternal life.  We will praise them forever.  I wish I understood more about the atonement but for right now am so grateful for what I do know about it and that is- it is real.  I will be with my family forever, I will see my mom again and I will kneel at my Savior's feet in overwhelming gratitude someday.


The Easter bunny came.  He brought a pillow pet and goggles for Meda.  For Shep, a snarkel (shep's word, he's wanted a snarkel for months now) and a water gun.
 A chuck truck for Bear.

 Party at aunt & uncle- Alma & Gary's house.

 My grandma who is the most kind and selfless person around was recently diagnosed with cancer and is going through chemo.  We always pray for her in our family prayers.  When Meda saw her at the party she was shocked and said "Grandma are you all better now?" Grandma laughed and said, "yes."