Monday, March 5, 2012

Bear's Day

Today is my birthday!  I got a very special treat, I got to spend the day with my Bear!!  We had our special day while Shep was at school and Meda played with Elsie.  Bear and I went to the mall and rode the carousel.  One of Bear's favorite things is horses.  He loves seeing them when we drive in the car and he loves looking at pictures from Montana, when he was a cowboy.  I couldn't saddle up a real horse for him to ride so we went for 2nd best.  He was VERY excited and said over and over and over again on the way to the mall, "mommy, I ride horsie?"  Then we played outside at the fountain and ate IKEA cookies that I found in my purse.  Bear kept saying, "I'm you pits mom," I had no idea what he meant and he wouldn't let it rest.  I said, "what about your pits?  Your arm pits?"  Then I realized he meant I'm your prince.  Sure enough he said, "ya mom, I'm your prince."  He's the sweetest little boy, in touch with his sensitive side.  He loves princesses, dress up and pink, mixed in with his trucks, dogs, wrestling and booger bu*** (his favorite word that he knows is naughty but always gets him a laugh with his brother and sister)!  Bear can ALWAYS bring a smile to my face, I love being his mommy.