Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shep's Day

Shep & I hit the lanes for his special day.  It was his 2nd time bowling.  The 1st was at a friends birthday party.  He was so excited and would do a cute dance, pointing his fingers to the sky after each bowl.  It was so fun.  High-scores.... Shep- 56, Nat- 106.  After, we ate dinner at Shep's choice- Neilson's, which made me very happy.  I asked Shep what his favorite thing to do is, he said "play football." He can't decide if he wants to be a football player or a scientist when he grows up.  I asked him what he's excited about for this summer, he said "just pitchin' back and relaxin."  When I asked, "what does pitchin' back mean?"  He said, "I don't know it just sounds cool."  While we were eating I complained to Shep that he hadn't held my hand once on our date yet.  He took my hand and walked me to our car, he promised to always hold my hand, even when he's a teenager.  I am one lucky girl!  I love you Shepie.