Monday, February 20, 2012

Meda's Day

We have 4 weeks and 2 days until the new baby comes.   I thought it would be fun to take everyone in the family out for a special day alone with mom before things get a little busier around here.  This was Meda's day.  She wanted to go to Target.  We took the store at Meda's pace, going slowly up and down many isles and trying on a cart full of clothes.  She got to pick one thing and this is the little outfit she picked.  We had a lot of fun and enlightening conversations.  She told me I have puberty in my nose.  She had earlier asked Travis what puberty was and he explained it as when you get hair in your armpits, hence the puberty in my nose.  We learned that clothes don't make us cute, cuteness comes from the inside.  We talked a lot about the new baby girl coming and how excited we are.  Meda asks me almost hourly if she can be the second one in the family to hold the baby, daddy is first, then Meda.  Thanks for our fun day Meda girl, I love you so much.